chick names!!

we named our chick "zazu" after the tucan on the lion king! nicknames include "z" and "zazzy"

all are good except one died i had to help this one hatch early cuz there was mold in the egg thats why i called it moss i didnt want to call it mold cuz not many people like mold. i will be getting some more pictures my blue roo is walking again to two of my guineas started laying and some button quails to im glad that yours is getting a bit better to its always nice when u can help them ill get some pictures of them and u can check them out

i havebaby silkies hatching today one is allready pipping my millie has 2 and my silkie has 3 so excited i feel addicted to hatching lol always gonna have chickens hopefully

hey is your chicken with the sour crop better my blue roo is doing fantastic now i cant wait to put him back with his girls im sure they miss him hope your chickens and turkeys r doing well

Well my sour crop guy is doing ok, thanks for asking. I have 10 week old chicks I ordered in from Ideal poultry I am very impressed with them. I also adopted 4 pullets last week that needed a new home. I am very happy with this and everyone is adjusting and growing and looking great. I have 2 chicks I am healing and a turkey with a hurt leg I am fixing other than that everyone is great, How are your babies? Post some pics. I really want some porcleins they are just hard to find here and when you do they are very expensive.

thats good that your birds are doing all right. what kind of chickies did yha get? i had the chance to get porcelain but passed up the offer it was only 15 each.ill try to get pics now i just need to figure out how to send pictures from tablet to laptop.

Porclein is what I am after next year for sure.. I got 10 chicks so 2 of each and all pullets, Dark brahma, black langshan, black australorp, silver laced wyandotte and RIR. I had been looking along time for dark brahmas so exciting. The adopted pullets are a black australorp, a buff rock, a welsummer, and a buff brahma.

Back
Top Bottom