Chick not acting well

Oh I'm so sorry, it's hard I know. Any chance they are to hot, pasty butt? I had a chick with Coccidiosis that did not have red poo but was puffed up. If they look that way, are lethargic then treat right away with Corid. There are good threads on how to treat and "drench."

Oh I'm so sorry, it's hard I know. Any chance they are to hot, pasty butt? I had a chick with Coccidiosis that did not have red poo but was puffed up. If they look that way, are lethargic then treat right away with Corid. There are good threads on how to treat and "drench."
No pasty butt, no blood in poop . Should I worry about my other 3? Not sure and super worried. I have no idea how she died so quickly. She was eating this morning. She was always quieter and more sensitive then the others but it happened so fast

B82DE102-29C0-4605-87C3-FA9C0B987535.jpeg

We closed off the coop part . Took ladder out. They moved from a smaller brooder last week as they were flying a great deal. I use no heat lamps and they are in temps of 85 day time and 78 night with heater available at all times. Use paper towels and dog pads for bottom and change 4 times or more a day. There was an area of pine shavings and a stick in a corner that we since have moved out since her death. We threw out everything for now

No pasty butt, no blood in poop . Should I worry about my other 3? Not sure and super worried. I have no idea how she died so quickly. She was eating this morning. She was always quieter and more sensitive then the others but it happened so fast
I am so sorry for your loss; I had a Salmon Fav chick to the same thing. I was holding her and telling her to fight, then she went.

Back
Top Bottom