Chick order waiting crew

Mine will be here from Cackle tommorow!

50 Golden Comets for me
25 Golden Comets for a neighbor
10 silver wyndottes
10 light brahmas
10 bl. Astrolorps

Can't wait for the fuzzy butts!

I ordered from Welp- they are here today! Im waiting for my PO to call me!! UGH!!! I know they are there... ***tapping foot****

2 Blue Wyandotte cockerals
15 Blue Wyandotte pullets
3 Welsummer pullets
3 Cuckoo maran pullets
2 Silver Laced Wyandotte pullets
2 Silver Laced STD cochins

Hi all, we are totally new here. My wife has been bugging me to start the farm so we orded our chicks today, they are arriving april 16 , ordered from the local country depot store in Comber Ontario Canada.

12 ISA Reds
12 Heavy Reds

home to 3 kids, 2 Labs and 1 part time firefighter

I ordered from Meyer, haven't ordered from them before. The chicks were sent Monday, so I thought they would be here tuesday, since we are in Michigan and they were coming from Ohio. Nope!
sad.png

Ok, they will be here Wednesday morning, just called the P.O., nope, still not here! UGH!!
barnie.gif

Meyer said they shipped Monday afternoon, so P.O. said they will probably be on their afternoon express truck. Due in somewhere between 11:30-2:30!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Last year we ordered from Cackle and they were great, so far Meyer has been wonderful also. I ordered from Meyer because they were closer and I could order individual chicks, didn't have to order in lots of 5.

I got the call at 6:20 this morning. My order from Cackle was here. Out of 105 chicks ordered I got 108 all alive and kicking. They are beautiful, healthy chicks!

Hi! This will be our first time with chicks. I have driven my husband crazy with the number of times I have changed our order. What we finally ended up with to be delivered the week of April 14th from McMurray is as follows:

2 buff orpingtons
4 black australorps
3 delaware
2 white leghorn
3 aracaunas
3 speckled sussex
3 dominiques
1 silver laced wyandotte
1 golden laced wyandotte
2 blue red lace wyandotte
2 partridge rocks

All are supposed to be pullets excepted the blue wyandottes are straight runs so who knows what we will end up with.
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom