10073_fuzzy_butts_019.jpg

Any ideas on what I have... two have bald necks

10073_fuzzy_butts_016.jpg

10073_fuzzy_butts_025.jpg

10073_fuzzy_butts_024.jpg

10073_fuzzy_butts_023.jpg

10073_fuzzy_butts_012.jpg

10073_fuzzy_butts_014.jpg

Congratulations!! We got our babies today too and are pleased. Just seeing how excited the kids are makes me so happy, but I think I might be even more excited.

The naked neck ones are.. just that
smile.png
Naked Necks aka Turkens and I am probably wrong... but maybe that red brown one is a Malays???? Where did you get them from? That would help narrow it down
smile.png
Standards or bantams?
big_smile.png
Cute little fuzzie butts either way
big_smile.png

AAAhhhh Steph- so so cute and they look soo good and look so healthy! I am so glad for you. I sent so many good thoughts your way I think I burned up one to many brain cells. I am not sure what the naked necks are, but it looks like you have an americaunor two, perhaps a Buff Orp, and a New Hampshire or Red sex link perhaps. The black one perhaps a Black Austrolorpe or if it has white on the head maybe a BR baby. Well I don't know much about different breeds so those are my guess for what ever it's worth. I do know they are gorgeous and you are so lucky. Hug those peepers for me too!!! Congrats Trudy I only have hopefully 26 days to go and my fuzzys wiil be here!!!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

I wanna guess again, I am thinking perhaps the red ones could be RIR' s maybe? Doesn't matter they are just all the sweetest little fuzzy butts and I have even saved that fuzzy butt picture for my screen saver !!! Thanks so mcuh for the picture Steph, i really appreciate it.

Quote:
I'm certainly NO expert at all, but my RIR's were yellow with a little rust color and not red until they feathered.

Last edited:
Cute babies Congrats! Those lok like naked necks/Turkens and the red ones look too dark for RIRs...not sure about the others

I think MAYBE the first one with the dark stripes on it's head may be a Buttercup???? Or maybe a partridge Chanteclers.. I see those one their list
smile.png
Or maybe a Dark Cornish
tongue.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom