Chick sneezing shaking head and gaping help.

Doesnt take much for me. I'm naturally very easily attached to anything baby. I have two toddler boys so that makes it even harder. I've been distancing myself from the birds since they were first appearing I'll, but I still have to feed water and care for them. I've held out in Hope's it was a fluke until information was confirmed lastnight. I have a handful of silkies I've raised from 3 days old that are now 6 and 8 weeks old that will have to be dispatched and that's really crappy. Especially because I have some really beautiful silkies including a beautiful splash. View attachment 2045684
:confused:
There is no chance for a cure for the birds?

I ask, because I bought two pullets that were found to be sick too. one died, and the other has been in isolation from my regular three year old flock . I fear for the health of all my hens now.
Sadly There is no cure. There is management options like denegard monthly and things to that effect. That proves costly over time. Also your flock should be closed if you chose to do so. No selling or adding birds to further spread the disease.

Sadly There is no cure. There is management options like denegard monthly and things to that effect. That proves costly over time. Also your flock should be closed if you chose to do so. No selling or adding birds to further spread the disease.
no more add -ons, and I don't sell them or the eggs. But the feed store I bought them from, is now under investigation by the county health and AG office.

Back
Top Bottom