Chicken accessories

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by ChaRmy*, May 21, 2007.

1. ChaRmy*

ChaRmy* Out Of The Brooder

May 14, 2007
    Australia, Bendigo
    I have a bantam 4 weeks old so interested I thought get her used to wearing a nappy while shes still young.
    Any way in the descusion about chicken with nappies there was a fair bit of talk about other chicken accessories I'd love some lil acseories for her i've seen pictures of the little ducks that get dressed up and it's so cute
    I'm hoping theres a leash so i could take my nappy wearing chook out on walks lol how funny

Does anyone know of any websites about it?

2. 2mnypets

2mnypets Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2007
    Galesburg, IL.
    Check around to see if your area has any in the pet shops. At least around here we have pet stores that sell clothing, supplies, food etc. for traditional and exotic animals. I know that they have harnesses and leashes for lizards. Also check out Dr. Foster and Smith here in the USA. See if they carry it or else I guess you just google it. Best of luck and let us know what you find out.

3. hencackle

hencackle Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2007
    Telford, TN
  4. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

I just bought a figure 8 cat harness for my two.

5. ChaRmy*

ChaRmy* Out Of The Brooder

May 14, 2007
    Australia, Bendigo
    ok so theses dont look too comfy but at least people are thinking about our chooks

www.chickenssuit.com

check it out

6. kelli120

kelli120 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 16, 2007
    Memphis,Tn
    Awwww man, I wish my chickens would wear one of thoes suits.......but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by