Chicken acting strange

If Blondie does have worms wouldn't the rest of my flock have them too? She still isn't doing much better. She is eating and grinking very little and doesn't move around much either. This has gone on for almost a month now and she's not showing any sign of getting better.
hit.gif

Last edited:
In spite of tall the things I did to try and make Blondie better, she lost her fight against what ever it was making her sick. She died this morning. I am heart broken. I tried so many things to get her better but nothing worked. RIP my sweet little chicken twin. You will be missed.

I am so sorry. That is very sad :( I am dealing with a sick chicken that I can't seem to get better. I know how you feel. You try to do everything but just don't know what else to do.
P.S. I have a one year old chicken that looks exactly like her :)

I am so sorry. That is very sad :( I am dealing with a sick chicken that I can't seem to get better. I know how you feel. You try to do everything but just don't know what else to do.
P.S. I have a one year old chicken that looks exactly like her :)

Thank you for your kind words. My husband bought me 4 pullets for christmas and Blondie was one of them. He picked her out himself because of her color. The breeder we got her from had only one other like her.

I'm so sorry
sad.png

I've been away and just caught up with what happened. You did everything you could, she was lucky to have you. I know it doesn't help, but at least now she isn't suffering .... RIP Blondie .... and huge hugs to you xx

Back
Top Bottom