chicken birthday cake any ideas

How about some kind of chicken treat block with plain yogurt for icing (my chickens love it) with some watermelon cubes to top it off? Or any kind of fruit at that, my chickens go nuts for fruit. Maybe some birdseed? Come on, it's once a year ;)

I am probably going to be making my chickens a birthday cake for their 3rd birthday this summer. I am the crazy chicken lady of the family, & I'm going to be getting my brand new straight jacket pretty soon... :lol:
That sounds awesome

How about some kind of chicken treat block with plain yogurt for icing (my chickens love it) with some watermelon cubes to top it off? Or any kind of fruit at that, my chickens go nuts for fruit. Maybe some birdseed? Come on, it's once a year ;)

I am probably going to be making my chickens a birthday cake for their 3rd birthday this summer. I am the crazy chicken lady of the family, & I'm going to be getting my brand new straight jacket pretty soon... :lol:
That sound like a good idea I might use some plane yogurt thanks

That sound like a good idea I might use some plane yogurt thanks

F4236127-D193-4C16-B887-A85CD142B793.jpeg 67D0A3B2-1982-4FC8-BD63-E095B31EB93D.jpeg 8C986134-32FE-4E06-BDCF-371475C4B333.jpeg A2D8B86A-34E5-4A73-B71E-E232A23738B1.jpeg Here are some of my chickens

Back
Top Bottom