Chicken Breed Focus - Fayoumi

I know in Egypt they are messing with this breed and other not known breed (Alexandria Fowl). They have done numerous experiments of cross breeding them with Barred Rocks, Rhode Island Reds, and Leghorns.

I kinda felt sad it causing a potential decline in the purity of the breed in their homeland.

I know in Egypt they are messing with this breed and other not known breed (Alexandria Fowl). They have done numerous experiments of cross breeding them with Barred Rocks, Rhode Island Reds, and Leghorns.

I kinda felt sad it causing a potential decline in the purity of the breed in their homeland.
Bad Breeding there! when i am done, mine will have stronger! The chicks here have half Jungle Bird in them.

This is photo of them at 1 day old.
IMG_20210119_111547595.jpg

Barred Rocks, Rhode Island Reds, and Leghorns.
Adding a Jungle bird to the 3 on top,will not make a better bird! The hens burn out from laying to much and they are a heavy bird! Won't be any good as a free range bird!

I love this Breed so much that i am making it a bigger chicken! This is male and female at 1 month old.
Your chicks are so cute! Ours were bonkers already when they were a few days old. They'd scream as loud as their tiny beaks would allow and hide under the other chicks in the brooder. They were never as calm or docile as yours.

Back
Top Bottom