Chicken Buddies. :)

Also, we just got a male rabbit someone gave us for free. They neglected to mention that he can't walk/hop properly and he tends to tip over if he's too excited. We love him anyway, and his name is Frankle.

Also, we just got a male rabbit someone gave us for free. They neglected to mention that he can't walk/hop properly and he tends to tip over if he's too excited. We love him anyway, and his name is Frankle.
<3 I'm in love. HOW CUTE! Poor thing. LOL he'd fit in right at home here, w/ my bunny trixie who has a leg problem too.

I have a little silkie with a leg issue, it's a bit splayed, but she gets around. Not as fast, but she manages. I also have an Easter Egger who has scissor beak. He/she also had splayed leg as a chick, but we corrected that. Now the beak is all crazy and we call him/her (still not sure about that) Edward Scissor Beak. I also had a barred rock with wry tail (kind of like Sophia did, but not as severe).
We have a few twisted toes as well. My humidity was too low a few times and it affects them like that
sad.png

Aw.... well, you are taking good care of them nevertheless! :)

Back
Top Bottom