Chicken Cathedral

Wow!!! That's fantastic!! My boyfriend said NEGATIVE when I showed him!!! But you wait, my chickens will have something similar if I can help it!!! It may take ten years, but they will!!!!

That's too nice to home chickens in, for me. That's just me though and I want the best for mine!
hmm.png

Dawn

That is just beautiful, and the chickens really don't care about the beauty or the meaning of the stain glass. The people who live there and wake up every morning to see such a beautiful coop are the ones who are really lucky. How lucky is the owner to go out there and spend time with her chickens surrounded by such a work of art.

It might be rediculous for chickens to live in, but I know how you can make imitation stained glass that looks exactly like the real thing if you know what you're doing. And you could attach it to windows already in your coop. I'll try to find the weblink and share the info. It's amazingly easy!

Holy cow! Yeah that's too much, but I was thinking of just adding faux stained glass just to give me something pretty to look at when I go out to play with the chickens.

Back
Top Bottom