Chicken contest

Pics

Chicken poppy

Fashionably late 🎤🦆
Premium Feather Member
May 9, 2021
Poppyland
Make sure to enter before may 18. The contest ends at that time! Details for extra wins. / If possible tag me in that post so i see it better / (You can post it on here and your thread) but if youd like you can just do here. We judge based off.. Breed *If known* Color, patterns, and more. Make sure to enter. (Roosters and hens are both aloud, ) send a picture of your (one time) entry, along with describing your chick/chicken! Have fun and remember all chicks are special :)

/Edit/ the reward will be a special shoutout, and you can change your entry anytime before contest is announced.

Last edited:
Make sure to enter before may 18. The contest ends at that time! Details for extra wins. / If possible tag me in that post so i see it better / (You can post it on here and your thread) but if youd like you can just do here. We judge based off.. Breed *If known* Color, patterns, and more. Make sure to enter. (Roosters and hens are both aloud, ) send a picture of your (one time) entry, along with describing your chick/chicken! Have fun and remember all chicks are special :)

/Edit/ the reward will be a special shoutout

20210507_171800~2.jpg

@Chicken poppy
Awesome contest! I'll enter.
This is my "Dark Brahma chick, her name is "Bri"!
She loves EATING and is very curious of everything around her!

Is it one Entry per person also?

View attachment 2662986
@Chicken poppy
Awesome contest! I'll enter.
This is my "Dark Brahma chick, her name is "Bri"!
She loves EATING and is very curious of everything around her!

Is it one Entry per person also?
Beautiful chick! She is gorgeous. And yes it is, but people can change entrys anytime before the contest closes.

Back
Top Bottom