Chicken coop builders in/near Sacramento, CA or online recommendations?

Belair

Hatching
7 Years
Oct 23, 2012
Hi everyone,

I'm wanting to get a few backyard chickens and am trying to find a coop. My gate is very narrow, so most pre-made coops aren't going to work.

What coops that come in a kit would you guys recommend? I don't want to spend more than $500. Or does anyone know any local builders who would be willing to do part of the building in my backyard? (I have no building skill whatsoever
hmm.png
)

Thank you!

I'm in Roseville. I actually found and picked up a nice tractor last night, so now I'm just looking for chickens! :)

did you find your tractor in Roseville? I am looking for a reasonably priced coop to house 3-5 chickens with a run

I got my pullets from a nice high school kid in Rio Linda. I don't know what his supply is now. When I first found him, he had a ton of breeds, but he sold most by the time I got there. He's a teenager, and not great with returning calls, but the chicks were healthy.

I got my coop made by a guy in Chico. He did a pretty good job, but we're making adjustments. We added another window and are raising the roost. I wish it were a little bigger because I think it would be crowded if we had 3 hens instead of 2. Pictures are below of my coop and run. I can't find his ad on Craigslist right now, but will link if I find it.

Here is the link to the kid in Rio Linda http://sacramento.craigslist.org/grd/4416214638.html

Back
Top Bottom