chicken coop from DFPETS

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by wendypets, Oct 13, 2008.

1. wendypets

wendypets Out Of The Brooder

Aug 30, 2008
    China
    Hi ,every body,here comes my new item

Do you like it? if you have good suggestion to improve this item,just let me know````

pls do not ask me the price of this item ,as the forum manager will be unhappy with this,and think of i just sell the goods here,So any question about price and other business thing just PM me.JUST WANT TO DISCUSS THE COOP IN THIS POST,THANKS VERY MUCH!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Add one new item for discuss:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  2. AllChookUp

AllChookUp Will Shut Up for Chocolate

May 7, 2008
    Frozen Lake, MN
    It looks just about perfect for a small number of chickens. Very nice!

What will it be sitting on? Just be careful to bury hardware cloth around the edges so that predators can't dig under the walls to get to the chickens.

3. wendypets

Aug 30, 2008
    China
    Quote:Hi...i am not very clear with this :what will it be sitting on?what does this mean?

Thanks for your suggestion,so how do you often do with the hardware cloth around the edges?do you have picture to show me ?I think it will be very usefull for me.

4. wendypets

Aug 30, 2008
    China
    it seems a few people like this design,,,[​IMG]

5. SarahBeth9394

SarahBeth9394 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2008
    I love it!

6. kdcrws

kdcrws Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2008
    L.C. FL
    Will u be selling in the U.S.? I love it!

7. Chickenaddict

Chickenaddict Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2008
    East Bethel MN
    I love the design. People bury hardware cloth under the coop and run to keep potential predators from digging underneith and killing the flock [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 14, 2008
  8. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

It's adorable, but I think you'd need more ventilation, unless it's there, but not visible in the pictures. Even in winter, when you'd close a window, you need airflow.

9. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    She meant where do you plan on placing the coop? On Grass? Concrete? Sand?

I think you are just planning on selling the design from what I gather and you won't be using it?

10. La Banan

La Banan Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2008
    Hi all - Wendypets is a company in Japan I think. She is just showing you a new design. So I think it is helpful to tell her about the ventilation but the hardware cloth she would probably leave up to those who buy it.

Wendypets - there are lots of posts on this site that show how people use hardware cloth. Just go to Search and put in hardware cloth and you will get them.

Looks nice!
    jan la banan

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by