chicken coop from DFPETS

wendypets

In the Brooder
11 Years
Aug 30, 2008
China
Hi ,every body,here comes my new item

Do you like it? if you have good suggestion to improve this item,just let me know````

pls do not ask me the price of this item ,as the forum manager will be unhappy with this,and think of i just sell the goods here,So any question about price and other business thing just PM me.JUST WANT TO DISCUSS THE COOP IN THIS POST,THANKS VERY MUCH!

15144_wendy004-3.jpg

15144_wendy004-4.jpg

15144_wendy004-1.jpg

Add one new item for discuss:

Last edited:
It looks just about perfect for a small number of chickens. Very nice!

What will it be sitting on? Just be careful to bury hardware cloth around the edges so that predators can't dig under the walls to get to the chickens.

Quote:
Hi...i am not very clear with this :what will it be sitting on?what does this mean?

Thanks for your suggestion,so how do you often do with the hardware cloth around the edges?do you have picture to show me ?I think it will be very usefull for me.

I love the design. People bury hardware cloth under the coop and run to keep potential predators from digging underneith and killing the flock
big_smile.png

Last edited:
She meant where do you plan on placing the coop? On Grass? Concrete? Sand?

I think you are just planning on selling the design from what I gather and you won't be using it?

Hi all - Wendypets is a company in Japan I think. She is just showing you a new design. So I think it is helpful to tell her about the ventilation but the hardware cloth she would probably leave up to those who buy it.

Wendypets - there are lots of posts on this site that show how people use hardware cloth. Just go to Search and put in hardware cloth and you will get them.

Looks nice!
jan la banan

Back
Top Bottom