CHICKEN COOP KIT

Some people call pink eggers EEs as well. It's more just brown w/ a shade of pink over it, but it's a pretty contrast. They're basically mutts that for some reason have pink tinted eggs. Want to be on my list for when my BC Marans start laying?
big_smile.png

Yes, my EEs lay green and blue eggs. However, I don't think I have 4 of each out of this hatch. LOL I want to save one or two pink eggers and I only have 4 to start with. I have a few EEs in this hatch and more that my broody's sitting on, so I can get you more of those. I'll save at least 2 pink eggers for you (assuming they all hatch) if you want.

Hello from Lake City

Am looking for one too. Some of the kits look very nice but after reading review after review of some of the products on Amazon and of some of the sellers on Ebay I am wondering if I really really want to buy one. On Ebay at least Ebay themselves offers a guarantee. Plus I have seen the same coops selling off of Ebay for much more.
I know of one kit maker I won't use. Not sure if I can mention the name so I won't. However if you read the reviews on Amazon for a large number of coops you will figure out the company.

I am thinking more of buying coop plans and hiring someone I know to just build me one.

Back
Top Bottom