Chicken Coop names: What did you name your coop/coops

Quote:
I was bored:
36435_bblogo.jpg

We haven't officially named our new central coop yet. Was leaning towards Sunny Yolk Inn as the coop's yellow, we get sunny yolks from our gals, and I'm a sun worshipper living in the Land of Rain (aka WA state for those of you who aren't familiar with it) and like to think of it as my "little ray of sunshine in the clouds of grey". I also have an Iowa Blue rooster named "Bleu" I'd like to incorporate somehow, just haven't figured how just yet... and then today after my coop chores, I thought Chook Nook as another possibility.

We do have another coop we refer to as the Green Mile for the guys and gals heading off for freezer camp.

Quote:
Creed, Where are you FD at. Ms, Al, Ga, Fl, Tx, Sc, Nc...La? Like your logo. On job 22 years. 'bout to retire and sit around raising chickens, grand kids and making some home brew.
Erik

Quote:
Creed, Where are you FD at. Ms, Al, Ga, Fl, Tx, Sc, Nc...La? Like your logo. On job 22 years. 'bout to retire and sit around raising chickens, grand kids and making some home brew.
Erik

Hey Fireguy, My avatar is the emblem for Sons of Confederate Veterans. I'm in Western Kentucky. I call Princeton Ky my hometown. I'm a retired HVAC Tech. with 28 years on the job. Just retired in September this year.

Ours is Cackleberry Inn. (a Cackleberry is an old fashioned name for eggs) Our grandchildren love to go hunt for cackleberries.

Back
Top Bottom