Chicken Coop on Craigslist. What do you think?

Wish I'd found it myself - I think it is a fair price, and a good coop for the south (as long as it is placed in the shade). We don't need no stink'n walls down here.....
lol.png
Do you plan on free-ranging?

Quote:
Yep, it'll keep chickens in just fine... but it won't keep the raccoons out.

Really, they can tear the wire or what? I have raccoons here and not having an issue. I don't doubt what you are saying though. You may experience in that area that I do not have. I think the coons in my area just have easier targets as both of my neighbors don't provide night time shelter for their flocks.

They reach though the chicken wire and tear the chicken to pieces.
sad.png
love.gif
: Angelique

Quote:
Yep, it'll keep chickens in just fine... but it won't keep the raccoons out.

Really, they can tear the wire or what? I have raccoons here and not having an issue. I don't doubt what you are saying though. You may experience in that area that I do not have. I think the coons in my area just have easier targets as both of my neighbors don't provide night time shelter for their flocks.

Quote:

Well, thats downright mean of the raccoon. I reckon if he/she is hungry enough they will do what they have to

Back
Top Bottom