Chicken Crafts! (Show Off Your Craftiness)

Pics
I love to recycle too! If I can find something and bring it back to life, it makes me smile. The person who flipped our house was a total...well not nice person. When we purchased the house we noticed mounds and mounds of trash this guy just tossed out into the desert behind our wall. We cleaned up and I found piles of old tile that must have been in the our house before he flipped it. I figured I could do something with them instead of just throwing them away. I'm such a dork because as soon as I saw them I was like "Ohh treasure!" Lol. :hmm...

I love to recycle too! If I can find something and bring it back to life, it makes me smile. The person who flipped our house was a total...well not nice person. When we purchased the house we noticed mounds and mounds of trash this guy just tossed out into the desert behind our wall. We cleaned up and I found piles of old tile that must have been in the our house before he flipped it. I figured I could do something with them instead of just throwing them away. I'm such a dork because as soon as I saw them I was like "Ohh treasure!" Lol. :hmm...

I would call those treasure too!

Great crafts everyone
thumbsup.gif
Keep them coming!

Here is some catnip cat toys I make
wee.gif

I would consider that a score too
lol.png

I just saw a site that they painted a bunch of rocks to look like strawberries... the birds peck the hard "strawberries" and end up leaving the real ones alone... not sure it would work but it might be worth a try. My chicks would eat all the greens down to nothing though...

Some of my crafts

Chicken diapers... LOL

Fairy babies

My super cute dust collector!

Something I found interesting... while using hot glue on the eggs... the whole egg shell would get HOT HOT HOT!! Egg shells are great conductors for heat!
Those fairy babies are sooooo cute!!!

Just made some DIY fly strips for around the coop run (I placed them were the hens can't fly into them).They came out really nice and sticky and no chemicals
thumbsup.gif

I think that's pretty crafty
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom