Chicken Daddy - 1 Predators - 0

Reset the trap while it is filled with musk from that weasel. If there is another in the area, you will catch it shortly. Good job.

Interesting... In Europe that would be called a Stoat, with a Weasel being considerably smaller and not having a black tipped tail.

Awfully pretty looking little things, shame they don't do a vegetarian version. Are you going to cook it up for your girls? I'm sure they'd appreciate the irony of "chicken eating weasel".

Did you wax it with the measure or with a more appropriate weapon, I'm thinking if you used the measure you must have very quick reflexes.

woot.gif

Quote:
big_smile.png
Did not cook him up for the girls, they are spoiled enough as it is. Plus, as another poster alluded, there was a musky odor or pungency that I did not find appealing. I kept our "encounter" as short as possible. ( trap is reset, BTW )

The measure was intended to help viewers get a sense of the size of the animal. That little brown body had a full dose of mean inside. I took full advantage of all the technology at my disposal to make the end quick and humane. A ninja I am not
smile.png

Here is another photo -

standard.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for posting this. It's a decent reminder to keep our chickens safe.

What kind and size of trap did you use? I'm thinking of setting one up but my luck I'll get the neighbors cat, lol.

Back
Top Bottom