Chicken decor?

Quote:
Next time your passing through give me a shout I'm right off of hwy 326 on the way to Daytona. I can ask around I know a few realtors so they might know of something.

I'm also a Realtor. Maybe they can give me a professional courtesy discount.
ya.gif

Ooh ooh- I really want some chicken stuff! I am new to the whole chicken thing but since I've had them I've fallen in love with them. I was in the store the other day and saw some really cute rooster salt and pepper shakers. My DH would look at me like 'uh oh, this is the start of it... soon you'll be speaking chicken!' The funny thing is I do, just quietly.
tongue.png

My kitchen is filled with roosters. My draperies are my favorite. They are crimson red toile roosters in the barnyard. Love them! I have plates from Portugal and yardsale items and ceramic and art prints and wooden signs to note a few. I have always loved roosters - even before I knew I wanted to raise chickens more than 20 years ago.

I just got a Rooster dinner bell, I am hanging it on the coop and going to try and train the chickens to come running
gig.gif

Also got a couple of tin signs from Ebay: 1st one says, "Caution Area Patrolled by Attack Rooster" and another with a Hen and chicks that says, "Granny's Farm Fresh Eggs, 10 cents a dz., undecided where it is going yet.

We collect and carve wood chickens! My husband and DD's carve a new one every year for Christmas! We try not to buy presents...we make them! This year...I've made an assortment of jellys and jams and bottled raspberry cordial! I bought these cute cordial glasses from Crate and Barrel for $1 a piece and will pack them with all our handmade gifts!

Quote:
I like that my hubby is the same way but his excuse is he's an Aries and he has the compassion of a rock! lol

But I get paid to do mine! It is my living...

I just have a feeling that I rub a few people the wrong way on these forums. It isn't intentional
idunno.gif

Edit:

And to keep this thread on topic...

Everyone should own at least 1 chicken hat. That way you can look super nutty in public!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom