1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login, otherwise join BYC here!

Chicken Diaper Pattern

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by Dinos_rock, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Dinos_rock

Dinos_rock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    Arizona
    Does anyone have a chicken diaper pattern that doesn't really show on the chicken? I didn't really search that hard (I will though) and I don't even know if there are any that don't show. I was just wondering if anyone had one on hand. Last year I took my chicken to a fundraiser at a nearby elementary (25 cents to pet and hold a chicken!) and she pooped on some kid!:eek: I don't want that to happen again next year....[​IMG]

2. Aneesa's Muse

Aneesa's Muse Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2008
    SF Bay Area
    It's going to be pretty difficult to make a diaper that cannot be seen entirely ..as the pouch that catches the poo needs to be of substantial size, in order to be effective [​IMG]

I have seen some patterns that had very little material for straps and the chest/underside was particularly small, as well ...but there was still a good bit of fabric involved in covering up the pooper shooter [​IMG]

Good Luck!

3. akyramoto

akyramoto Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2007
    Northern CA
  4. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by