Chicken diapers? For that special hen :)

emacarla3

Chirping
Sep 5, 2020
What are your opinions on chicken diapers? I have one gorgeous, sweet Sussex named Toola Two (Tarantula 2) who just loves hanging out with me in my home office. She (and the others) poop all over our outdoor living area so I have since reinforced our chicken coop situation so that they can no longer get out , but my sweet Toola misses me, and I miss her. I've seen chicken diapers on another site and am tempted... just for every now and then. Kinda like a field trip for her... Any experience with them anyone?

Hi!
I️ love chicken diapers, definitely better than bare butt. For the longest time, I️ used face masks as diapers. They worked great. I️ haven’t recently because of COVID. I️ need the masks for me. I’ll see if I️ have a pic and post it in a bit.

3DE6E54F-FA8A-4CD5-B0A9-6FD12C112531.jpeg
A40A060F-E15E-4785-AFFC-BD6525166DA7.jpeg

We have some from my pet chicken with washable liners, they have more of a cone shape to let the poop away from the chicken’s butt and you can change out the liner every little while so it doesn’t end up held against the butt.

I've cleaned up this thread. Please stay on topic, and address the OP's question. If you don't like the subject please move on.

oldhenlikesdogs

Back
Top Bottom