Chicken Diapers...

Shadowsfate

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 5, 2013
I didn't know where to post this but who has experience with chicken diapers? What kind do chickens like the best and which ones work the best? Thanks guys, I know its an odd question.

Well, I have one I bought from avian fashions for my oegb girl Aiko, she's not terribly fond of it, but she deals with it. I got a over-the-tail full body wrap one. My experiences have been good, but duck/goose diapers were easier to apply to my waterfowl babies than chicken diapers were to put on a chicken. I can get pics if you like.

People often get them for birds they keep indoors partially or all of the time to prevent having poop on stuff. That'd get gross. XP

Sure, i'd love to see a picture! Chicken diapers are also useful if you have a sick chicken and need to keep it inside.

There are a variety of websites if you google search it, thats why I was hoping everyone could tell me which one is best xp
You can also make them but I'm afraid I dont have those sewing skills.

Alrighty, I'll get a pic of her as soon as I can.

I ordered from Avian Fashions
http://www.avianfashions.com

And I would recommend them. I like her diaper, it has two plastic liners that come out to be washed.
I also happened to get an adorable patchwork one.

And yes, that's why I mentions the partial indoorers, it's excellent for sick birds you need to keep an eye on.

Sorry for late replies! Very busy. Well, I got the bantam size, since she's an oegb mix. I bought the over the tail type one, they said it covers more and I'd have to agree it works really nice.

Back
Top Bottom