Chicken discovers my bed is softer than hers.

Chicken Kat ZA

In the Brooder
5 Years
Oct 12, 2014
Joburg, South Africa
I thought I'd share these clips with you guys: My one chicken (Princess Leia) likes to come in the house (NONE of the others ever dare) and will often sit on the carpet at my feet while I'm working. It's too adorable.

This morning however she felt like exploring. I found her up on my bed having a little look around. She also wanted to log in to her facebook while she was up there, but thought better of it when she noticed I was filming her
wink.png

The second clip is what she did when she noticed the napping cat. The poor kitty (Hugo) didn't get a sore peck, just a 'curiosity peck' so his reaction is just a fright then massive indignation. You don't see it in the clip, but he gave me the filthiest look once the chicken strolled off.
lol.png

0.jpg

0.jpg

The kitty didn't think it was too funny. But it really wasn't a sore peck. He just over-reacted
wink.png

But you can get some idea of what he thinks of the chickens in the beginning of this vid: He pretty much wears that facial expression every time they're around
lol.png

0.jpg

Last edited:
LOL. ah poop. Yes, she is free to run in the house ONLY when I'm around. And poop is actually not really a big problem. I just keep a roll of toilet paper handy. Not that I need it all that often, oddly enough.

LOL. ah poop. Yes, she is free to run in the house ONLY when I'm around. And poop is actually not really a big problem. I just keep a roll of toilet paper handy. Not that I need it all that often, oddly enough.

That is what I do with my house chick, she has even learned to try and keep it to one area. I have diaper for her but the toilet paper is easier on her and me. xD

Back
Top Bottom