Chicken Documentary!

Quote:
Once i saved a mouse from my cat only to turn back to see my peacock dancing with joy with the poor mouse in his mouth....grabbed him and turned around to grab a stick to pry it out, turned back and he threw his head back...the tail disappearing down his throat...ew....he also ate a bubblewand once lol

thanks I will be showing this to lot's of my non chicken friends and co workers.

By the way I once had a sex changing hen..... If I had known I could have been famouse for it I would have called the local paper. She never was a good layer (she layed shelless eggs) so I guess it all makes sense now.

What a wonderful and informative show. I wish that people would research more nature behaviors other than production and commercialization of products. If we understand the nature of things, then you can work on the others and try to raise them properly. I really hated to see the battery house, it made me sad.

Last edited:
My husband found this for me last week and we watched it yesterday. Just made me love my girls more and wish I had a farm to take it battery hens.

Back
Top Bottom