Chicken dying from mite infestation, help!

I have used Ectoline twice and now read that it isn’t safe for egg consumption. I am really worried if I will ever be able to eat the eggs again. Any suggestions?
I still eat mine even after treating them. No issues at all. I wouldn’t put the drops on them and start eating them the next day but. A week later I wouldn’t think twice.

I use Pen, & Poultry. It's premixed Permethrin Spray. It wiped out all the lice from my birds. Now I just need to get rid of Scaly Leg Mites. Bantam coop has it worse.
Use scarlet oil on there legs to kill leg mites. I prefer the one that has the dauber so you can just brush it on them. Keeps them from being so dry and flakey also kills the leg mites on contact.

Use scarlet oil on there legs to kill leg mites. I prefer the one that has the dauber so you can just brush it on them. Keeps them from being so dry and flakey also kills the leg mites on contact.
I don't have scarlet oil. I was thinking a Permethrin powder, & Petroleum Jelly mix on the legs.

I still eat mine even after treating them. No issues at all. I wouldn’t put the drops on them and start eating them the next day but. A week later I wouldn’t think twice.
I found this article which concerns me about ectoline. I really wish I hadn’t used it.
https://repositorio.inta.gob.ar/xml...bel_administration.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y

Back
Top Bottom