Chicken Eggs

Thx Amy
Done lot of research this time, putting 36 eggs in today, i have set humidity at around 35 and i will candle day 7 to see if air sack good, then ill know to raise or lower.

Better work this time or i think ill scream lol

Thx Amy
Still not confident, as you see, nee batch new ckean fresh eggs, 3 different thermometers with 3 different readings, so i can just hope.

Appreciate all your assistance .

Thx Chris

Hi Folks

Day 25 and got no chicks, when i opened them up, was very dishearten and annoyed with myself as there was 5 eggs with chicks in them so i know it was due to my inexperience and fault. the pic is the most matured one i found , looks like it was completely ready but didn't hatch, so any info to as why it didn't would be appreciated.

Hi Folks

Day 25 and got no chicks, when i opened them up, was very dishearten and annoyed with myself as there was 5 eggs with chicks in them so i know it was due to my inexperience and fault. the pic is the most matured one i found , looks like it was completely ready but didn't hatch, so any info to as why it didn't would be appreciated.

I've found most hatches that the chicks make it to lockdown and expire, usually points to humidity or low temps causing delayed weaker chicks that don't make it to hatching out. Shipped eggs also carry a higher rate of chicks dying at the end too. Sorry you didn't get anything from them. My very first hatch was the same way, I had 17 go into lockdown and one survive. It's so disheartening.

Have you candled the other set yet?

Hi and thx

No not yet its day 5 i was going to candle them day 7, i have had humidity abiut 35 and temp been good 37.6 had to ajust my machine was 2 degrees out. So fingers crossed.

Thanks again

Chris

Back
Top Bottom