CHICKEN EROGENOUS ZONE? edited lol

roosmom

Songster
11 Years
Jun 3, 2008
upper peninsula
I figured that title would catch your attention, lol. Anyway, what exactly am I doing when I stroke BETWEEN his wattles.....He seems to calm right down. And, Does anyone else notice this with their rooster?
>quiet chuckles<
PLEASE, lol SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY lol

Last edited:
You actually want serious answers only? You make a post like this?
Do you not know where a roosters male anatomy is?

I wonder if it's just that he likes that spot scratched. Like my border collie...he likes his left ear scratched. I could probably drop him into a slobbering euphoria if i went and scratched that spot right now. maybe it's just his happy spot...not necessarily his...uh...other happy spot.

Quote:
UMMmm, Alright I dont care if everyone has fun, I realize it probably is funny. But I am kinda serious. See, we had a cat who liked being scratched in this one spot one her back just in front of her tail. So, before I continue doing this, is it ok? Or am I just ummm, stroking ummm, ok You know the end of that sentence I am not going to finish it.
smile.png

Quote:
UMMmm, Alright I dont care if everyone has fun, I realize it probably is funny. But I am kinda serious. See, we had a cat who liked being scratched in this one spot one her back just in front of her tail. So, before I continue doing this, is it ok? Or am I just ummm, stroking ummm, ok You know the end of that sentence I am not going to finish it.
smile.png

big_smile.png

I'll have to try it on my roosters later. Your roo probably just likes it. Anything around
the neck can be taken as dominance. When my roos piff me off I grab them by the
back of the neck and push them down.

erog·e·nous \\i-ˈrä-jə-nəs\\
adjective
Etymology: Greek erôs + English -genous, -genic
Date: circa 1889
1 : producing sexual excitement or libidinal gratification when stimulated : sexually sensitive
2 : of, relating to, or arousing sexual feelings

Last edited:
I don't know about that, but the other night I was candling chick eggs under my broody hen and reaching under the hen in her nesting box and taking them out one at a time--her rump was facing me...on the second reach under, she actually started riding my arm????:eek: I yanked my arm so fast out of there and told her she was on her own! lol

As far as your roo goes, my RIR roo is alot like that...I stroke his wattles(that sounds bad) and he purrs and closes his eyes--it seems to totally relax him.
smile.png
I don't think you are getting him "excited" he just enjoys the love and attention he's getting. Of course I'm still clueless about what was going on with my hen...
sickbyc.gif
lol

Back
Top Bottom