Chicken found alive after 1-2 months of being trapped

So sorry for all of you, Blondie deserved to live after all she ( and you) went through!! Hope the neighbor got his/her dog under control and this will never happen again! :mad:
I caught 2 of my neighbors dogs a couple days scoping out my chickens from the woods. They'd walked every inch of the fence trying to get in when I caught them .They ran home.

I read this thread and was feeling SO warm and fuzzy inside. SO so so happy.
I rarely get too upset over the "sick chicken" threads. I read them, learn things, and feel some fleeting happiness if they recover, or frown if they don't.

This thread had me grinning with all of my tear-streaked face.

To see the true strength of such a sweet creature...it was amazing. What a story of hope and will and love persevering.
Life sure works in funny ways.
Call it fate, call it dumb luck, call it a miracle. Blondie was found and lived through that. To see those videos of her, of her getting stronger every day....It was like nothing else.

And then to read that she had been killed? After all that?

I have no words.
My keyboard might have a spazz attack if it had any more tears land on it.

I rarely get too upset over the "sick chicken" threads. I read them, learn things, and feel some fleeting happiness if they recover, or frown if they don't.

To see the true strength of such a sweet creature...it was amazing. What a story of hope and will and love persevering.
Call it fate, call it dumb luck, call it a miracle. Blondie was found and lived through that. To see those videos of her, of her getting stronger every day....It was like nothing else.

I have no words.
Same here. I think it's like a really hard punch to the gut because of the warm fuzzies we felt after thinking things would go the other way. I am so emotional now but my heart breaks even more thinking about her family.

I'm so sorry. She was a precious gift of inspiration. Thank you for sharing her with us.

I have no words.
So much so this. 😭😭😭 I'm so sorry for your loss of Blondie and Widow!!

Back
Top Bottom