WallyBirdie

Crowing
Aug 2, 2019
file (1).png

I doodled this up on a whim. Featured birds are generic and random. I just love this idea and had to do something with it!
Hope I've posted it in the right place.

View attachment 1905283

I doodled this up on a whim. Featured birds are generic and random. I just love this idea and had to do something with it!
Hope I've posted it in the right place.
I'm on Pinterest and have a Chicken Humor board with pins. If you are on Pinterest and offer your picture to be pinned, please let me know. I'd love to pin it to that specific Hen Humor board.:wee

I'm on Pinterest and have a Chicken Humor board with pins. If you are on Pinterest and offer your picture to be pinned, please let me know. I'd love to pin it to that specific Hen Humor board.:wee
I'm afraid that I don't know anything about Pinterest or how to use it. I don't do a lot online beyond BYC, art, and reading. I don't mind my work shared as long as I am given credit.

I'm afraid that I don't know anything about Pinterest or how to use it. I don't do a lot online beyond BYC, art, and reading. I don't mind my work shared as long as I am given credit.
Of course..What is the name you would like to go by so I could add it to the bottom right[Since there is more room there]. Not sure if you'd rather have a different name other than Wally Birdie on it? Unless you'd like to hand sign on bottom and repost pic in this feed. It might be good if you edit and replace your photo with another one with your signature on it just incase others share it with out asking. Or if you'd rather not I pin it that is fine also. If you're fine with it and I do post I will screenshot pin so you can see what your picture in the pin looks like and post it to this feed. :) Edit-Either way it's a good idea to have your name or signature on it.

Last edited:
This is a screen shot of just a few of the pins I pinned under Hen Humor. Clicking on pin while on Pinterest gives more info and sometimes has option to direct one to a website, store or blog. :)
Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 1.03.05 PM.png

Of course..What is the name you would like to go by so I could add it to the bottom right[Since there is more room there]. Not sure if you'd rather have a different name other than Wally Birdie on it? Unless you'd like to hand sign on bottom and repost pic in this feed. It might be good if you edit and replace your photo with another one with your signature on it just incase others share it with out asking. Or if you'd rather not I pin it that is fine also. If you're fine with it and I do post I will screenshot pin so you can see what your picture in the pin looks like and post it to this feed. :) Edit-Either way it's a good idea to have your name or signature on it.
I used to sign all my art but found out that art thieves don't care about signatures and watermarks, so I've made peace with the fact that putting it online makes it susceptible to whatever people do, but it also allows shared enjoyment.
My name in the art community is TheOriginalSparky. Please associate that name with my art if there is a description that can be added. Other than that, share and share alike.

And thank you for sharing that picture of Hen Humor! Very fun and clever!

I used to sign all my art but found out that art thieves don't care about signatures and watermarks, so I've made peace with the fact that putting it online makes it susceptible to whatever people do, but it also allows shared enjoyment.
My name in the art community is TheOriginalSparky. Please associate that name with my art if there is a description that can be added. Other than that, share and share alike.

And thank you for sharing that picture of Hen Humor! Very fun and clever!
Just pinned it :) This is what is looks like on the pin. I'd like your approval. I can edit wording if you like so lease let me know if you'd prefer I change something
Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 5.05.21 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom