***Chicken Hatching Eggs Assortment*** INCLUDING SHIPPING! from EweCrazyFarms

boykin2010

Crowing
12 Years
Sep 26, 2010
South Georgia
EweCrazyFarms is proud to offer a chicken hatching egg Assortment!

This is a buy it now auction for 12+ eggs. I am sure there will plenty of extras as my hens are laying up a storm.

In the breeding pen, we have a French Black Copper Marans rooster ( Wade Jeane/ Bev Davis Line) over 1 French Black Copper Marans hen from the same line, 2 easter egger hens, and 1 beautiful turken ( naked neck) hen. All of these hens are great layers and the FCBM hen lays an extremely dark, dark egg. From these chickens breeding you will hatch not only hatch purebred French Black Copper Marans, but also olive eggers and turkens. The turken carries the recessive gene for bare necks so 50% of the eggs you hatch from her will also have the bare neck.

These eggs are collected daily, kept in a cool room and kept on automatic egg turners until shipping. I use dipsy doodles method of shipping. I have had excellent results from shipping eggs this way. https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/wrapping-packing-eggs

PM me if you are interested and I will send you my PayPal address. First person to send the payment gets the eggs. However, I may be able to do an assortment like this every week if there are several people wanting them. I only ship eggs on Monday, Tuesday and occasionally on Wednesday depending on how close you are to me.

I have pictures of my parent stock plus some chicks I just hatched from these eggs this week. The pictures do not do the chickens justice. I am not the best photographer plus it has been raining here all day.

Thank you for looking

Back
Top Bottom