Chicken Heaven is a Wonderful Place

You just made a "tattooed tough guy" wipe his eye
hit.gif

I thought it was where all animals from the world from all over go and there is no enemies all are friends now. And they play games and eat and sleep and do everything they can ever want.

I also believe that when you die all the animals you have ever owned or helped but decided pet heaven was the place to go they all greet you when you die as does your love ones of the human kind.

All my pets I have had to put to sleep I have had in my arms and telling them how it is there and not to worry all is well and one day we will see each other again, and that they are the lucky ones they get to go but I have to stay yet it is not my time to go but I will go when MY time comes.

Rhayden

I really needed to read this post today. Thank you for giving me hope about Chicken Heaven.

Our beautiful and beloved T-Rex died today. I could hear her crying loudly this morning and I rushed down. I'm not sure what happened, but she was lying under the roosting bars, warm but had passed on. I feel guilty and wish I could have saved her. I hate not knowing what happened. I am heart broken and loved her so much! She was six years old this month and still laying. She was the Matriarch of our little flock (8 hens, but now there are 7) -- and she kept order and was always the one communicating with us humans. The other hens didn't even eat this morning -- just sat there as if they are in mourning. I've been crying all day!

Last edited:
Thank you so much for this post. All my babies got taken out by a fox today and I had to come home to that. I was left with 1 turkey, 1 duck and my rooster. I will miss them all so but I will love the ones left more than ever

Chicken Heaven is a very wonderful place.

It is infinite in every direction and there are no fences. The coups are as big as sky scrapers and there is always an open next box to lay in. There is an entire acre just devoted to taking dust baths with every kind of dirt imaginable that is always just the right consistency for a lovely bath. The sun bathing is choice and there is always a place that is just perfect and the chickens never have to fight for a place to lay in the sun.

There is a huge garden that is full of worms and bugs of all sorts. No matter how much the chickens eat from the garden, the plants always grow back. There is no shortage of food there and whatever they want to eat just appears before them whenever they want to eat it. They can eat as much as they want of their favorite treats and they never run out of them.

They are aloud inside the house whenever they want and there is no shortage of things to break and trouble to get into.

There are no predators in Chicken Heaven. No Coons, dogs, hawks, weasles, skunks, or any other thing to hurt them. They never feel pain, hunger, sadness, or remorse. Everyone is always happy in there and they never have to feel sad.

Anything you can imagine is there for chickens to do, eat, and be a part of.

Chicken heaven is a wonderful place, so don't feel bad when your chickens have to go away there to live. It is just a part of being a chicken. All chickens want to go there when they die and all Chickens do.

R.I.P. all those wonderful chickens who have gone on to live in Chicken Heaven. I know that you are happy there. Even Miss Puffles.

This makes me feel better since I might have to euthanize my 2 month old chick. Her leg broke (or is dislodged) and she is in pain. I love her and want her to stop being in pain. I think sister will also miss her very much. And just a question. If their leg or wing or disease is hurting them/ killing them will they be cured from that disease or will their wings or leg or whatever be mended? I just want to know because I dont want My chick to be limping In chicken heaven.

Chicken Heaven is a very wonderful place.

It is infinite in every direction and there are no fences. The coups are as big as sky scrapers and there is always an open next box to lay in. There is an entire acre just devoted to taking dust baths with every kind of dirt imaginable that is always just the right consistency for a lovely bath. The sun bathing is choice and there is always a place that is just perfect and the chickens never have to fight for a place to lay in the sun.

There is a huge garden that is full of worms and bugs of all sorts. No matter how much the chickens eat from the garden, the plants always grow back. There is no shortage of food there and whatever they want to eat just appears before them whenever they want to eat it. They can eat as much as they want of their favorite treats and they never run out of them.

They are aloud inside the house whenever they want and there is no shortage of things to break and trouble to get into.

There are no predators in Chicken Heaven. No Coons, dogs, hawks, weasles, skunks, or any other thing to hurt them. They never feel pain, hunger, sadness, or remorse. Everyone is always happy in there and they never have to feel sad.

Anything you can imagine is there for chickens to do, eat, and be a part of.

Chicken heaven is a wonderful place, so don't feel bad when your chickens have to go away there to live. It is just a part of being a chicken. All chickens want to go there when they die and all Chickens do.

R.I.P. all those wonderful chickens who have gone on to live in Chicken Heaven. I know that you are happy there. Even Miss Puffles.
Beautifully said. 😥

This makes me feel better since I might have to euthanize my 2 month old chick. Her leg broke (or is dislodged) and she is in pain. I love her and want her to stop being in pain. I think sister will also miss her very much. And just a question. If their leg or wing or disease is hurting them/ killing them will they be cured from that disease or will their wings or leg or whatever be mended? I just want to know because I dont want My chick to be limping In chicken heaven.
Update: my Coconut had to go.. both her legs ended up breaking or dislocating. we couldnt take her to the vet.. so she had to go.. tomorrow (June/26/ 2020) she and her sister Buttercup would be 3 months old. Now it's just her sister turning 3 months. But I know My Coconut will be happy and no longer suffering here on earth. She's in chicken heaven now..

Back
Top Bottom