Chicken light and floppy

Chicken56288

In the Brooder
Apr 2, 2022
There isn't much to say about this but I'm concerned for my buddy chili face I'm not sure what breed he is but he is a barred rock with brown spots in him but he has always been real "loose" and floppy today it was real bad to the point he was laying down and when my dad picked him up he fell down like a couple second after he flipped over again after that my dad pointed out to me how he is real light like he has no weight at all but he has always been like that we separated him and gave him some food and water he's all good and sleeping now but I'm just concerned anyone go answers?

How old?

I would prepare for the worst. In my experience, when their mobility is poor, they do not live long. For whatever reason, he is not eating enough to support his size, also not a good sign.

Be brave, life is not forever, but you gave him a good life.

Mrs K

How old?

I would prepare for the worst. In my experience, when their mobility is poor, they do not live long. For whatever reason, he is not eating enough to support his size, also not a good sign.

Be brave, life is not forever, but you gave him a good life.

Mrs K
He is a couple months old I would say 2-3 but I noticed that when we took he back outside to the flock he flopped again and when me and my dad took him back in he was back on his feet. Idk if he is a con artist or heat sensitive but should he just be a inside buddy?

Back
Top Bottom