Chicken making rusty hinge noises

Wiccanchickens

Chirping
Oct 20, 2022
Somewhere in the East Blue
My 2 year old Americana hen, Wendigo (Wendi for short) has been making a repetitive noise for the past hour that resembles that of a rusty hinge. She has clear nasal discharge and she sneezes occasionally but, other than that, she's eating and drinking good and looks and acts perfectly healthy. She laid an egg today. I've read about some potential sicknesses online but, none seem to fit that description.
If anyone has anything at all that could help me out, I would be extremely grateful.

My 2 year old Americana hen, Wendigo (Wendi for short) has been making a repetitive noise for the past hour that resembles that of a rusty hinge. She has clear nasal discharge and she sneezes occasionally but, other than that, she's eating and drinking good and looks and acts perfectly healthy. She laid an egg today. I've read about some potential sicknesses online but, none seem to fit that description.
If anyone has anything at all that could help me out, I would be extremely grateful.
It may be after dark for you, but can you get a video of her breathing? You'll need to post it on YouTube or similar, then paste the link here.

Back
Top Bottom