Chicken Management Spreadsheet Suite

Would this suite be helpful to you personally?

• Yes

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Not Really

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[COLOR=333333]My boy are in 4-h and we have  broiler and turkeys is there anything  that i can  tracker there info  feed  weigh and so on  again tyvm [/COLOR]

I've been running into some serious issues with my flock and trying to develop this spreadsheet suite which will be macro-driven for the user's convenience so unfortunately I have nothing to show yet. I'm sorry.

What's the deal with this? I am looking for something similar. Need to track egg production feed rates and breeding
I am really hoping there's something already out there that I can throw into google docs and go??? Anyone know of one?

Hi I'm new around here (new to chickens, new to farming, etc.) but highly interested in the spreadsheets you list, as well as the feed mixing spreadsheet mentioned below. I'm looking for a download link...anything available at this time?!?

I've been running into some serious issues with my flock and trying to develop this spreadsheet suite which will be macro-driven for the user's convenience so unfortunately I have nothing to show yet. I'm sorry.

did you make any progress?

where can I download a copy to try it out. I was about to make one. But Also to include costs for coop construction costs, upkeep costs, field costs (fencing and such), field maintenance.

where can I download a copy to try it out. I was about to make one. But Also to include costs for coop construction costs, upkeep costs, field costs (fencing and such), field maintenance.
@WeeBeeBum
This is a very old thread, OP hasn't been around for 4-5 years.
But here is another spreadsheet that is still available.:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...and-income-from-chickens.124260/post-23784056
There is one here tho:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...enses-and-income-from-chickens.124260/page-50

Back
Top Bottom