Chicken math?

Here is a very helpful article on chicken math for all of the non-believers out there.
https://farmhouseguide.com/chicken-math-explained/
You can believe it.
It's scientific.

Im really glad you posted that. Turns out i currently dont have any chickens at all. Or at most, maybe 4 or 5. What a relief that is. And @lereg , you don't have any chickens either!😅
By my math, all I have is a coop/run, food, and treats.

Im not sure if im lucky or not I havent been victim to chicken math yet lol, we live in a suburban area so we have only 4 hens, the run is about 12ft long(we added 8ft to the one we bought) and we let them free roam the yard with supervision! I would probably love chicken math if I had more space though lol, I am very easily addicted to things and I love my chooks so I have a feeling when we move somewhere with more land im gonna wind up with a large flock 😂

Im not sure if im lucky or not I havent been victim to chicken math yet lol, we live in a suburban area so we have only 4 hens, the run is about 12ft long(we added 8ft to the one we bought) and we let them free roam the yard with supervision! I would probably love chicken math if I had more space though lol, I am very easily addicted to things and I love my chooks so I have a feeling when we move somewhere with more land im gonna wind up with a large flock 😂
Yeah, me too!

Here's the new ones!
20210422_141852.jpg

Attachments

• 20210422_141848.jpg
    20210422_141848.jpg
    554.9 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom