Chicken Math

Chick-a-dow-dee

Chirping
5 Years
Feb 10, 2014
It's been a long time since I've posted, but I've been working with my flock. This past weekend I went to LOOK at the chicks, then I thought I could bring four home, and ended up with 10!! They are so cute, but I'm lost as to what they are. They were all sold as pullets but they were next to a bantam cage and I noticed some of the bantams crossing over to the pullet pen. Doesn't matter to me they're all really cute and I love watching them. Does anyone have any idea what breed these are? They look a little wet because some of the water spilled on them just before this picture was taken.

Well, photo's one, two and three could be anything as of right now, photo four looks like 2 little Sicilian buttercup girls! buttercups are awesome birds by the way! The last one looks like any breed as well but the splash variety~

Lol y'all are funny. I'm excited about the Scilian Buttercup of course I'd be excited if you'd said anything like a Persian tulip lol. I'm hoping the top three are Copper Marin's.
1f62c.png
1f427.png
1f414.png
1f413.png

Back
Top Bottom