Chicken name contest!

Name: Pippi Longstockings
Reason: Well she's red and has long legs and a quirky personality
-Liv

Well I named my BO Buffy, because of Buffy the Vampire Slayer... until one day "she" started to crow, so now he is Mr. Buff! He is a good boy, and does not even mind selfies!!!

Thank you RodNTN for the explanation. I just realized on my phone I cannot upload.

Last edited:
Aww, I love Pippi Longstockings @BabyandCotton ! What breed is she? New Hampshire Red? Production Red?

Hello @TeaTimesC ! And welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
how to post pictures? Usually at the bottom the 'Reply' space if you like at the top of it all it'll have little boxes like how to size your letters, color your letters, etc. Well the box where the little smiley face is there's a little box that says 'Insert Image'. Click that and click 'Upload files'. You can usually upload pics when your new too. Or are you having trouble uploading them?

Well I named my BO Buffy, because of Buffy the Vampire Slayer... until one day "she" started to crow, so now he is Mr. Buff! He is a good boy, and does not even mind selfies!!!

Thank you RodNTN for the explanation. I just realized on my phone I cannot upload.
big_smile.png
yay you figured it out
clap.gif
tongue2.gif
woot.gif

Name: Lakota Butterball
She first started out as plain "Lakota," but as she has grown, she has somehow managed to get fatter, and fatter, and fatter.....
love.gif
to the point where she is as wide as she is long. It's hilarious watching her run full speed (it looks more like hopping than anything) with her round bloated tick shape and tiny short legs which are barely big enough to hold her up. She is the most adorable little thing in the world!

Name: Zelda
Zelda was extremely feisty as a chick, leading us to give her a name that sounded like it belonged to a warrior princess.
smile.png

Names: Piranha (L) and Barracuda (R)
At a very early age, these boys went nuts over handfeeding, resembling killer fish in a frenzy over prey. Plus, there was no keeping them off your arms or shoulders no matter how many times you removed them.
lol.png

Name: Uni
When she first started developing her rose comb, it began to stick out at the little point closest to her head, strongly resembling a unicorn. I enjoyed referring to her as Uni-Chicken for a brief time before it got shortened to Uni.

~Alex

Last edited:
Aww, thanks for entering Alex! Those are so amazing pictures there! Uni is too cute! Zelda is gorgeous! Lakota Butterball is hilarious! And Piranha and Barracuda are very handsome!

Back
Top Bottom