Chicken name contest!

Your welcome everyone!!
smile.png

Name: Bumble and Bee, who are Mottled Houdans. Bee is in the photo. Demeter (Mimi) and Calypso are both Partridge rocks. Einstein and Kilo Hen (Both White Crested black polish) Hei Hei is a white leghorn cockerel, the only boy in this brood, but my uncle is taking him, as well as one of the w.c.b.p or houdans. We have Snider, after Todd snider, my dad’s favorite musician, who is a crevecoeur, Dot and Spot, who are Anconas, Gamora is a Dorking, and she had a sister named Nebula, but she passed away. We also have Princess Lay-a who is a Buff laced polish, and Cardinal, who is too. Those are all 3 - 4 week old pullets, pardoning Hei Hei. Our mature birds are as follows; Jackpot, a easter Egger, sister of the deceased Gold, Lemon, who is a silver seabright bantam, had a yellow head when she was little, and she is our oldest, at 5. She is now the size of a lemon. Beauty and Columbus are Golden Wynedottes, and Columbus loves to explore, and Beauty is very vain for a chicken. Jungle, named by my then 4 sister, is a Cochin, brother of the deceased Doodle, who was my sweet roo, and brother to jellybean, A Cochin hen, who is a bit overweight, and she loves jelly, so we call her Jellybelly. (Get it? Jellybelly makes jellybeans, and she loves jelly!) Raven is a barred rock, who is dark colored. We have 6 new chicks coming next week; 2 golden campines, 2 rhode island reds, and 2 red stars.

Attachments

• 167C6C92-E81F-4324-98A4-7F09C782AC11.jpeg
    167C6C92-E81F-4324-98A4-7F09C782AC11.jpeg
    193.4 KB · Views: 1
E8D817FA-2A7E-4936-98CF-E22F425B8F8A.jpeg
3A17EB7E-652E-48AE-BD6B-6E11D4DB829D.jpeg

Name: Nugget
Reason: I named him Nugget because he is a Bantam rooster and he is just a little nugget right now! He is my first Bantam too!

Back
Top Bottom