welcome-byc.gif

Coopmom56

Chirping
5 Years
Jun 13, 2015
Texas Panhandle
My Coop
My Coop
My 4 girls have what I think of as "old-fashioned" names - Agatha, Alice, Edith and Fern. My husband says they're "grandma" names. Apologies to any BYCers with these names, grandmas or otherwise. I'm a grandma, too :)

We plan to get 4 or 5 more pullets in the spring, and I plan to name them old-fashioned names, too.

N F C

BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
7 Years
Dec 12, 2013
Wyoming
welcome-byc.gif

We've named our chickens after friends (some thought it was funny and some not so much). Maybe you'll want to wait to see them before naming them...sometimes a quirk or 'look' will just seem right.

Thanks for joining us, enjoy your new flock!

Michael OShay

Crowing
5 Years
May 14, 2014
Montana
You could always name them after Disney princesses. There's Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Tiana, Mulan, Rapunzel, Meridah, Elsa, Anna, etc.

Bridebeliever

Songster
Sep 12, 2015
Revelation 21:9 Washington
welcome-byc.gif

We've named our chickens after friends (some thought it was funny and some not so much). Maybe you'll want to wait to see them before naming them...sometimes a quirk or 'look' will just seem right.

Thanks for joining us, enjoy your new flock!
Oh my WORD! I love this idea! I have a friend that I know would be quite annoyed if I named a chicken after her! HA! I can't wait to get another chicken now!
lau.gif

Top Bottom