Chicken names

I have a chicken named "Duck"!
thumbsup.gif

welcome-byc.gif

My 4 girls have what I think of as "old-fashioned" names - Agatha, Alice, Edith and Fern. My husband says they're "grandma" names. Apologies to any BYCers with these names, grandmas or otherwise. I'm a grandma, too :)

We plan to get 4 or 5 more pullets in the spring, and I plan to name them old-fashioned names, too.

welcome-byc.gif

We've named our chickens after friends (some thought it was funny and some not so much). Maybe you'll want to wait to see them before naming them...sometimes a quirk or 'look' will just seem right.

Thanks for joining us, enjoy your new flock!

You could always name them after Disney princesses. There's Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Tiana, Mulan, Rapunzel, Meridah, Elsa, Anna, etc.

welcome-byc.gif

We've named our chickens after friends (some thought it was funny and some not so much). Maybe you'll want to wait to see them before naming them...sometimes a quirk or 'look' will just seem right.

Thanks for joining us, enjoy your new flock!
Oh my WORD! I love this idea! I have a friend that I know would be quite annoyed if I named a chicken after her! HA! I can't wait to get another chicken now!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom