Epic Epidermis
Jumper
Luna
Penguin
Pipsqueak
Tabi
Tess
White-feather

If you want to know how I came up with the names of any or all of my chickens pm me.
wink.png

Thought I would never name them because at first we only thought we would have them for a few years and bring on new ones but they sure have grown on us and a few will be pets until they pass naturally. We have....
Mama - Delaware - An exceptional lady. She has stole my heart from the get go.
Dirty butt - Light Sussex - had to clean her butt one too many times. lol
Sweet pee - light sussex - daughter named her
Barb - barred rock
Rocky - barred rock
Goldy - Gold laced Wyendotte
Thanksgiving and Christmas - Bourbon Red Turkeys (they are for dinner)..
Cant tell you how much I love being an urban chicken farmer. it has been one of the best things we have done yet.

I for the most part only name my roosters.

One rooster I got from a friend was named Aboni which meant Hazardous in some other language.

And another was named Hawk Eye, you guessed it, got into a fight with at hawk and made it out with only a missing eye.

One hen we had was named Chubbs, that was given from a group of boys I teach. She was part Brahma and had the appearance of being... um ...rather chubby.

I started out with 6 and named them for famous gal pals....Lucy & Ethel, Laverne & Shirley, Wilma & Betty. Lucy & Ethel turned out to be Ricky & Fred....Laverne & Shirley were Lenny & Squiggy.....all roos and I couldn't keep them. Now have 2 RIR's Poppy & Ruby and 2 New Hampshire reds Blaze & Scarlet.
lol.png

Quote:
Love this! Mine are Dumpling, Penguin Patty, Roast, Cajun, Taco, Burger, Skillet, Salad, Pesto, Honey Mustard, Nugget, Tender, BBQ, Jerk

We've had: Noodle Soup, Marsala, Potpie, Catchatori, Parmesan, Buffalo, Alfredo, King

Get our theme? HAha!!

Sounds like mine! Curry, Rosemary, Ginger, Quiche, Omelet, Poach, Sunnyside, Scramble, Heuvos, Frittata, and Benedict!

Back
Top Bottom