Chicken naming contest!

Stormy and Smokey, Charcoal and Bonfire, Miss Pickles and Miss Beauty, Black Beauty and Pixie or Lil Night and Lil Bru.

As you might have read in an other post I have a chick called marmite because I gave him marmite to help with his dodgy legs and his sidekick is called honey

I have a very naughty cockerel called cuddles

1, 2, 3, 4?

That's how I name mine since they're all the same color and shape. I can't tell them apart and use numbered leg bands.
Mine are all the same kind and color (Except for too) and I can tell which one I'm holding blindfolded! Literally, I've tried that...
hide.gif

I will be getting a New Jersey Giant rooster the week of June 8th (as a chick) I have 3 names i cant decide on: "Blazer", "Oscar" or "Bruno". I know June is a long ways from now, but I'd really appreciate a vote of one of the 3 names :) Which ever name has the most votes before the week of June 8th....then that will be the roosters name. Thanks!!! :D

#1. Tilly
#2. Chickery

big_smile.png
I just name the ones who stand out, and normally has something to do with why they stand out. I have a yellow super sweet EE and I named her Goldie hawn. My RIR is Reba, cause she's red and a survivor. Copper the Marans, she has a name because she lays REALLY dark eggs even compared to the other Marans. Mr. Nice Wheat and Meany Blue are my Ameraucana boys. Favulous "favy" is my Faverolles. Dark wing, light wing and sliver wing are my 3 Wyandottes. And so on and forth. They mostly come to, "chick, chick, chickies! Momma has snacks" though. LOL Unfortunately most of mine are 1, 2, 3, 4... or whatever breed they are

Back
Top Bottom