Chicken newbie

AnnMarie81

Chirping
Nov 28, 2020
Hello,
My name is Ann, i live in Arizona and I just started raising chickens in August this year. I am completely addicted to the little dinosaurs. I started off with 6 from Tractor Supply. 3 Americaunas and 3 Wyandottes. After a few months of research I also have 10 Novogen Brown chicks thriving. My little roo didnt make it during transit so currently I'm looking at local roosters as having them shipped is too brutal an experience for me to try again. The possibilities seem to be endless with genetics and they are truly the funniest most peaceful critters I've ever known. I look forward to learning and seeing the different outcomes and varieties of chickens from this group.

Hello,
My name is Ann, i live in Arizona and I just started raising chickens in August this year. I am completely addicted to the little dinosaurs. I started off with 6 from Tractor Supply. 3 Americaunas and 3 Wyandottes. After a few months of research I also have 10 Novogen Brown chicks thriving. My little roo didnt make it during transit so currently I'm looking at local roosters as having them shipped is too brutal an experience for me to try again. The possibilities seem to be endless with genetics and they are truly the funniest most peaceful critters I've ever known. I look forward to learning and seeing the different outcomes and varieties of chickens from this group.

Attachments

• 20201124_140740.jpg
    20201124_140740.jpg
    905.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20201123_144535.jpg
    20201123_144535.jpg
    713.7 KB · Views: 0
Hello Ann, and welcome! What part of AZ. are you in? I'm over here also, and I usually have extra boy's to rehome. I breed for non human aggression in the boy's. I'll be picking up 10 Aloha chick's later on this afternoon, and I'm sure that some of those will end up being boy's. I'll only be keeping the girl's out of this batch.

Back
Top Bottom