Chicken not moving and tail down

Mandarin28

In the Brooder
Jun 21, 2021
I had a chicken die last night and all she did was just lay down and wouldn't put any of her weight on her legs but no other signs. Now today this one is starting to do the same thing and her tail is facing down... anyone have any idea what's happening? I put nutridrench in their water last night and they are secluded and live in this pen inside currently so they aren't outside at all yet.
Snapchat-1690944281.jpg

How old are they?
How old is the one that died yesterday?
Are these birds new to you If so how new or when was the last time you brought a new to you bird home?

How old are they?
How old is the one that died yesterday?
Are these birds new to you If so how new or when was the last time you brought a new to you bird home?
They are about 2 months old and I bought them during my local feed mills chick days. They are vaccinated for Mareks also. They are the last birds I've brought home so nothing new

They are about 2 months old and I bought them during my local feed mills chick days. They are vaccinated for Mareks also. They are the last birds I've brought home so nothing new
Thanks.

What exactly do you feed?
Can you get pictures of fresh poop right now?

I

Just discovered her crop is filled with liquid. Could it be sour crop?
Crop issues are usually caused/the result of something else.
Have you ever had issues with worms or coccidiosis?

What exactly have you been feeding?

Do you feed treats?

Can you go sit out there and follow the one that is sick and watch until she poops and get a picture of it?

Crop issues are usually caused/the result of something else.
Have you ever had issues with worms or coccidiosis?

What exactly have you been feeding?
No I haven't and they are inside a building on a floor caged in with straw down. They also get no treats

Back
Top Bottom