Chicken panting? What's wrong?

Thanks for all your suggestions! I think my rooster is back to himself again!

Quote:
Oh... I just did a search on it, very likely!

Quote:
I also think he is very handsome~ haha...

Quote:
Haha:D

Quote:
No. Quite rare in fact.

My rooster just left me...
sad.png
sad.png
sad.png
sad.png
sad.png
sad.png

He didn't actually recovered...

Yeeen, sorry to hear that your roo is gone, but it is good you tried to help him.

Just some observations I made going over your earlier posts:

Your roo was well cared for, and cared about.
He was a member of a very exclusive club (not many kept as pets)
He had exclusive access to his own hen most of his life (didn't have to contend with other roos).
He never had to worry about being carried off by a predator.
He lived to be a pretty good old age (compared to most roos).

I'll bet he's still crowing about all of that, wherever he is.

Take care,

John

Last edited:
Im just reading up on others' experiences. I guess I need to get my chickens wormed? I have 3, not sure what gender yet, they are chicks. What age do I worm them? I think they are standard breeds b/c no feathers on their feet. I think 2 were called partridge and 1 a buff. Im tryin to get pics on here. One is golden and lookin at breeds on him am pretty sure it is the buff orpington, or close, and, the other 2 are brown with speckles kinda like a sparrow or something.

Sorry for your loss. Sounds like he lived a great life. 7-8 is a very good age, especially since you are not in the US, don't have access to as much stuff as we have here, and vet's are probably few and far between for what is considered food, or just an animal in many places.

Great to see people on the boards from out side of the US! Stay awhile and maybe you can get a new pair!

Back
Top Bottom