Chicken poop experience

chickened

Crowing
9 Years
Oct 2, 2010
western Oregon
Please tell your story of embarrassing chicken poop (or other) on you in public. I need a good laugh this morning.

Wife and I were at a highschool football game sitting in the bleachers where your feet are at the backs of the person below you and after about an hour I noticed a big wad of feathers stuck to some chicken poop sticking out of the sole of my wife's shoe. She picked it off and the guy next to her said thank you I have been watching that for over an hour.

Imagine your dismay, sitting in a meeting at work with some very important to your business people. One of them looks down repeatedly, and finally speaks up and say, "I believe you have something on your shoe".

Imagine trying to feed your goats really quickly before you go to school. I had to pull hay down from the loft and did not realize it but pieces got stuck in my hair. Sitting in my first class, I felt someone tugging at my hair, I turn around and my friend is pulling hay out and piling it up on her desk.

I went to a pretty rural school, so most of the kids would come to class smelling like farm animals, with straw or poop stuck to their clothing and shoes.

Back
Top Bottom