Chicken Processing Plants near Columbus OH

ARiesb

In the Brooder
5 Years
Feb 7, 2014
I am near Columbus on the northeast side. I heard there was a processing plant near me called the pLucky something but I can't seem to find a working number so my guess is its closed down. Anywhere else? Thanks!

Think the next closest is Pleasant Valley Poultry, 3160 Pleasant Valley Rd. S.W., Baltic, Ohio 43804, 330 897 0626

Plucky ploutry 1-740-688-4573 they only open warmer months . Nice little Amish owned shop they are fast and clean .

Plucky Poultry is no longer in business. there is a flyer on the door with another name and number. I do not recommend using their services. our birds were returned with the skin mutilated and covered in grass.

that was just our experience.

Does anyone know of the one arou d Dayton? I only have 6 birds (tried them for the first time this year, so kept the numbers low) and would like to do closer for small number.

Does anyone know of the one arou d Dayton? I only have 6 birds (tried them for the first time this year, so kept the numbers low) and would like to do closer for small number.
Try King and Sons Poultry? They do small batches fairly cheap IMO. Never raised meat birds before but thinking of it more and more.
It's not exactly in Dayton but it's not terrible far.
Here's their website:
http://www.kingandsonspoultry.com/home.html

I hope this was helpful and good luck with your birds!

Back
Top Bottom