Chicken Ringtone - You have to hear this!!!

#1California Chick

Songster
11 Years
Dec 5, 2008
SF Bay Area
My daughter (who is very tech savy) assures me that this ringtone download is totally free!
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif

This is now my default ringtone.
jumpy.gif
My friends already think that I am crazy for getting chickens (although they are happy to take the eggs!). I think that it is VERY FUNNY!!
D.gif

Go to: http://www.phonezoo.com On the top line (in the search box) type in: hip hop chicken. You can listen to each of the items (I choose the first one). If you want to download it, you have to become a member (free).

Just think, if enough of us downloaded this ringtone, it would be listed on the first page as one of the ten most popular!!! (even if you download it, you don't need to use it as your default ringtone -- unless you are a real chicken lover!!!).

Let me know what you think of it!!!
love.gif

Cindy

I'd give it a 5 out of 10. I have another rooster ring tone. My husband won't use my cell because my ringtone embarrasses him
lau.gif
gig.gif

Jen

It won't let me get any ring tones with out paying first....I did sign up though which never asked for money. Maybe I am missing how to download the ringtones. I can see and play them that is it.

#1California Chick :

Quote:
Where did you get your Rooster ringtone?? I would love to hear it! ( Especially if it embarrasses your husband
ya.gif
lau.gif
)

Cindy

I downloaded it from the internet a couple of years ago. I know when MY phone is ringing !!! It was Cingular ? but now it's AT&T. I'm sure you can find many on the internet !

Jen​

Back
Top Bottom