chicken sell

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by daveyblevins, Mar 3, 2013.

1. daveyblevins

daveyblevins Out Of The Brooder

Feb 27, 2013
    chilhowie va
    well i went to a chicken sell yeasterday and got me 6 more chickens i got 2 ameracanas and the others im not sure what they are but they are really pretty hens and when i got them home i got 1 egg out of the crate and this mornen all of them was layen so they are doing really good and im going back to the sell next saterday to get 8 more and sell 3 roosters and maby 2 hens

2. kacklinkelly

kacklinkelly Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 12, 2012
    Southwest Desert
    Wow - thats exciting stuff. I think the next time around for me, I will buy hens. I am still waiting for the ones I got in October( as chicks) to start laying. Post pix when you get a chance.

3. daveyblevins

Feb 27, 2013
    chilhowie va
    ok i will try to get some pics on here sometime i have 19 hens and 4 roosters right now but 3 of the roosters are leaven next saterday and im replacing them with hens and i have 6 chicks that will be here on april 22 i ordered them so i cant wait to get them and get some of my eggs hatched

Last edited: Mar 3, 2013
  4. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Sounds like you are going to be very busy with your chickens!

5. daveyblevins

Feb 27, 2013
    chilhowie va
    yea i stay pretty busy with em and i can hold up to 40 chickens in my big chicken house and i have six in my little one but this summer im adden on to it so i can put 50 in it

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by